How do you write a yoga article?
General Language and Writing Tips
- Avoid the passive voice, unless you have a specific reason for using it. …
- Use shorter sentences at the beginning and ending of an article.
- Favor short paragraphs.
- Use subheadings.
- Err on the side of kindness and inclusivity. …
- Err on the side of accuracy.
How do you write an introduction to yoga?
Introduction To Yoga
- ‘Yoga’ is a Sanskrit term meaning ‘to join, unite or yoke together’, and the essential purpose of yoga is to bring together body, mind and spirit into a harmonious whole.
- The central methods of yoga are physical postures or ‘asanas’ and movement, breathing techniques or ‘pranayama’ and meditation.
How do I start a yoga blog?
So how do you get started? Here are 10 steps to start a yoga blog:
- #1 Find your niche. …
- #2 Set up your blog on your website. …
- #3 Write at least 3 major “pillar” articles. …
- #4 Be extremely useful. …
- #5 Add personality. …
- #6 Write clickable headlines. …
- #7 Add images that are shareable. …
- #8 Add a call-to-action.
What do you say at the start of yoga?
“Nama means bow; as means I; and te means you,” says yoga teacher Aadil Palkhivala. “Therefore, namaste literally means ‘bow me you’ or ‘I bow to you. ‘”
How do I submit an article to yoga International?
The first step to partnering with us in any way is to write for us. If you would like to submit an article to Yoga International, please send your original article (not published or submitted elsewhere) or article pitch, along with your author bio and a few short writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who should not do yoga?
Yoga should not be performed in a state of exhaustion, illness, in a hurry or in an acute stress conditions. Women should refrain from regular yoga practice especially asanas during their menses. Relaxation techniques and pranayama can be done instead. Don’t perform yoga immediately after meals.
Who first invented yoga?
The introduction of yoga to the West is often credited to Swami Vivekananda (1863–1902). He first came to the United States of America in 1883 and was soon organizing world conferences on the subject, by describing yoga as a “science of the mind”, and he translated Yogic texts from Sanskrit into English.
How Old Is yoga really?
Researchers and historians trace the development of yoga back 5,000 years. Some take yoga origins even further back to 10,000 years. Now that’s ancient!
What is the goal of yoga?
Yoga is meant to be a system of increasing awareness and decreasing disease. It was able to enter into the American mainstream by presenting itself as a tool with many benefits, including reduced stress, increased relaxation and greater flexibility.
How is a blog written?
Your blog post starts with an introduction, which is then followed by body sections and then finally, the conclusion. But unlike an essay, a blog post’s conclusion includes a call to action. (We’ll talk more about that in a bit.) Once your outline is complete, it’s time to start writing!
What is yoga blog?
This section brings together, a wide range of informative articles and blog posts from leading voices in the field of Yoga, focussing on latest practices, guidance, and new initiatives being launched by Ministry of Ayush(MoA) and its partners.