This chakra governs one’s senses of trust, fearlessness, peace, generosity, gratitude, and connectedness, as well as change and transformation, healthy boundaries, depth in relationships with others, emotional control, and love for oneself.
What is heart chakra responsible for?
The heart chakra gives empathy and compassion, and it’s responsible for your ability to forgive and accept. It’s also the chakra involved in changes and transformations. With the heart chakra, you are able to grieve properly and attain peace and tranquility.
What blocks the heart chakra?
In most cases, the predominance of negativity and hate in your life is what blocks this chakra (10). The effects of the heart chakra blockage are massive. Besides having low energy, you will suffer emotionally. Emotional problems can take a toll on your mental health.
What happens when heart chakra is activated?
On a physical level, the heart chakra responds to the heart, lungs, immune system, and muscles of the upper body. On a spiritual level, opening the heart chakra fills you with love, forgiveness, and compassion.
What happens if your heart chakra is blocked?
Any imbalance or blockage will manifest as dysfunctional relationships, feeling isolated, skin conditions, asthma, circulatory problems, low or high blood pressure, heart palpitations, chest pains and, in extreme cases, heart attack.
What are the symptoms of heart chakra opening?
When the heart chakra is overactive you may feel:
- Overly empathetic.
- Overly concerned.
- Poor boundaries.
- Tendency to stay in abusive relationships.
- Overly sacrificing.
How do I clear my heart chakra?
How to balance the heart chakra
- Practice gratitude. Keep a gratitude journal, writing down three things a day that you feel grateful for.
- Practice a loving kindness meditation.
- Use rose quartz and other heart opening crystals.
- Drink heart opening beverages like rose tea and cacao.
- Practice heart-opening affirmations.
If you explore Chakra work, you will most likely learn about the Sacral Chakra. The Sacral Chakra is located just above the pubic bone and is responsible for passion, sexuality, intimacy, money, creativity, and joy. The balance of the Sacral Chakra allows us to improve our relationships with ourselves and others.
How can you tell if a chakra is blocked?
A blocked root chakra can manifest as physical issues like arthritis, constipation, and bladder or colon problems, or emotionally through feeling insecure about finances or our basic needs and well-being. When it’s in alignment and open, we will feel grounded and secure, both physically and emotionally.
How do you know if your heart chakra is unbalanced?
Signs the heart chakra is out of balance include:
- Upper back and shoulder problems.
- Arm and wrist pain.
- Over-loving to the point of suffocation, jealousy, and bitterness.
- Constant fear of being alone.
How do you open your heart spiritually?
Here are a few Heart-opening practices you can try:
- Practice 1 — Spend time in solitude and silence. …
- Practice 2 —Comfort yourself. …
- Practice 3 — Give yourself the permission to FEEL. …
- Practice 4 — Connect with your inner Mother or Father. …
- Practice 5 — Breathe into the pain. …
- Practice 6 — Use the power of prayer.
What does it mean when your heart chakra hurts?
The heart chakra has to do with our relationships and connections with others. If there has been some loss or hurt in relationships, it is felt in the heart area. The loss or hurt could even be associated with things and events, such as moving or losing a job.