The Navagraha Mantra can be uttered 108 times everyday to free oneself from the bad effects of Graha Dosha. Chennai: To free yourself from the effects of Graha Dosha, wake up, bath before 6 am and face the sun to chant the powerful mantra below for 108 times everyday.
How do you please all nine planets?
How to Strengthen Planet Sun?
- Sit in the sunlight every morning. Lord Sun is pleased with this.
- Have your last meal before sunset.
- Use copper vessels for drinking water.
- Use only wooden furniture.
- Chant Surya Mantra every day. It energies the planet in your kundali.
This mantra addresses all the nine planets of astrology namely Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus, Saturn, Rahu and Ketu and seeks their blessings for the successful completion of tasks. “Om Hring Hraung Suryay Namah”Chant the Surya Beej mantra 7000 times within 40 days for best results.
How to Perform:
- Perform Navagraha Pooja to start the ritual.
- Recite the Stotras on each day of the week as given below.
- Donate items as suggested below.
- Complete chanting of Beej Mantras as specified in the Mantras section.
- Visit Navagraha temple when possible.
- Perform Puja and Havan to complete.
Surya. Surya, the God of the Sun is considered to be the leader amongst the Navagraha.
When should we chant Rahu mantra?
A rosary is must if you are going to chant the Rahu mantra. Prefer getting up early in the morning, take a bath and make it a routine. There is an ideal number about how many Rahu mantras should be chanted in a definite period. You must be able to chant the mantra 18000 times within a period of 40 days.
They include the sun (Surya), moon (Chandra), Mars (Mangala), Mercury (Budha), Jupiter (Brihaspati), Venus (Shukra), Saturn (Shani), Rahu (north node of the moon), and Ketu (south node of the moon).
Short summary: Navagraha Rituals (Poojas) is performed if the situation of the Grahas (planets) are inauspicious, negative, bad effective, bad houses or zodiac in your Kundali/ Horoscope. Performing Navagraha Pooja provides the required strength to the person to overcome the hardships and relief from his obstacles.
In fact, it is dedicated entirely to the worship of the Sun-God and the other navagrahas, the former being the object of worship as the principal deity and the latter as attendant deities. It was built around the 11th or 12th century. The other temples were built earlier, ranging back to 7th-9th century.
What happens when Mars is weak?
If Mars is weak in the horoscope, it shall make you a coward. You will have to face accidents and surgeries. The health problems you will face include loss of blood, head injury, acidity, abortion, piles, cuts, burns and indigestion. Under such cases, do the following.
How can I make my Jupiter strong?
You can strengthen your Jupiter and increase its power by following some of the remedies below:
- Wear yellow coloured jewellery; gold is your best bet.
- Wear yellow in your clothing on a day-to-day basis.
- Observe fast on Thursdays.
- Chant Guru Beej Mantra – “Om Gram Greem Saha Gurve Nama” 28 times or 108 times every day.
How can we improve our moon planet?
How to Improve Your Moon Planet in Astrology
- Wear white or silver clothes.
- Accessorize with pearls or silver jewelry.
- Drink water and milk from silver vessels.
- Conserve water.
- Donate white food and items to those in need.
- Eat a diet full of fresh, plant-based foods.
- Do a fast on Mondays.
What should I chant daily?
Top 11 mantras
- OM. The king of mantras. …
- TheGayatri Mantra. Om Bhur Bhuvaḥ Swaḥ …
- The Shiva Mantra. Om namah shivaya. …
- The Ganesh Mantra. Om gam ganapataye namaha. …
- The Serenity Prayer. …
- Prayer for assistance. …
- For Anxiety. …
How do I activate my luck?
9 Ways to Increase Your Luck
- Believe That You’re Lucky. …
- Be Clear About Your Goals and Voice them. …
- Be Open to Opportunities. …
- Surround Yourself With The Right People. …
- Increase your Karma score. …
- Practice Gratitude. …
- Relax. …
- Be Proactive.
Which mantra is most powerful?
The Gayatri mantra is considered one of the most universal of all Hindu mantras, invoking the universal Brahman as the principle of knowledge and the illumination of the primordial Sun.